History

In 1953, Cliff Bodsworth, a local plumber, believed he was paying too much for his tools and supplies. He decided to deal direct with the manufacturers and wholesalers in order to cut his costs. The savings he started to achieve were noticed by a few of his mates who pursued him to resell them some of his materials. What developed was quite a demand by tradesmen for a supply shop to service all tradesmen's needs. So, as history goes, a site was chosen in Centre Rd Bentleigh, Victoria and Centre Plumbing Plus was born.

Since 1953 Centre Plumbing Plus has survived in a competitive market through a mix of tradition, innovation and an ongoing commitment to customer service. This has seen Centre Plumbing Plus develop into one of the leading suppliers to the trade, servicing Melbourne and Victoria from their warehouse in Bentleigh.